Event short description
Celebrate the rich history and lasting importance of Black people past and present on this fun, fast-paced trivia game. You might be quizzed on Black history, famous Black Americans, pop culture, and more. You might even burst into song during the musical round featuring Black artists. And in another round you’ll go on a virtual scavenger hunt in search of works of art.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 5 days before the event.
- This event supports 25 - 600 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour 15 minutes
How it works
Team up with friends or colleagues for five rounds of trivia questions and challenges that highlight your teamwork as much as your knowledge. You’ll meet with our Host on Zoom, then split up into team breakout rooms to tackle questions in our browser-based app. Each question encourages discussion that lets you work out the answers—and have fun while you do.
This virtual Black History Month trivia game brings colleagues together in a fun, enriching activity that fosters bonding, promotes different points of view, and fights Zoom fatigue. The fun theme and fascinating facts will have your group feeling great.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- You will need a desktop or laptop computer for Zoom conferencing. Avoid joining by smartphone for Zoom. A tablet can be used for Zoom but it has limited features and smaller gallery view.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Since its inception in 1999, Watson Adventures has grown to span the nation, with more than 500,000 people participating in hunts --both IRL and virtual, including the employees of thousands of prestigious corporations. All the while, Watson Adventures’ games have received more media raves and other acclaim than any other company of its kind.