Event short description
It isn't a Cinco de Mayo celebration without a Margarita! Let's shake up your team event with our special TalkTales Margarita kits and cocktail fiesta!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 499 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Who said class had to be boring? In this "spirited" workshop, you'll learn how to make cocktails and have a great time shaking, stirring, and tasting your creations! A friendly and experienced mixologist will walk you through making three dazzling margarita cocktail recipes.
Along the way, you'll pick up plenty of foundational skills and concepts you can use to make your own unique elixirs in the future. Your fun-loving host will show you how to use the ingredients and techniques while fostering a social environment full of levity and good sips.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 3 - Bottles tequila (50ml)
- 1 - Lime Juice
- 1 - Passion Fruit Syrup
- 1 - Honey Packet
- 1- Orange Liqueur
- 1- Grapefruit Soda
- 1- Dried Hibiscus
- 1- Salt
- 1- Tajin
- 1- Dehydrated Lime
- 1- Dehydrated Pineapple
- 1- Tiny Umbrella
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
*Shipping with in the continental US. No international shipping*
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your Kit
- Shaking Tools
- Measuring Jiggers
- Place Settings
- Serving Cups
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection