Event short description
Did you know that 80% of tea consumed in America is iced tea? Yet most people make their iced tea by googling "cold brew tea" or sticking to the same old recipe.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 11 - 400 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
How it works
If you are looking to organize a team event that's relevant, timely, and interactive, then you need to learn more about Mansa Tea's Cold Brew Technique workshop. Your team will learn that different teas require different approaches to make the perfect pitcher of cold brew tea. And our certified tea sommelier will provide full-tasting notes, so you can taste tea like a pro.
During this interactive class, you will learn about
- 4 types of iced tea
- 3 ways to make cold brew
- A step-by-step guide to cold brewing
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 1oz of Aged Tea: [Bulang 2015] Raw Pu'er
- 3 Empty Tea bags
- Not supported
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- [Bulang 2015] Raw Pu’er (included in the kit)
- 3 Empty Tea Bags (included in the kit)
- 3 of the same Jars or Wine Glasses or Pitchers (at least 250 mL or 8 fl oz in size)
- 3 Coasters or Lids to Cover the Jars / Glasses / Pitchers
- Room Temperature Water
- Kettle filled with Room Temperature Water
- Scale (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Ashley Lim is a Certified Tea Sommelier and the founder of Mansa Tea, a handcrafted aged tea company. Having an aged tea enthusiast father who has been sourcing tea for the last 17 years, she grew up drinking aged tea and understands first-hand how confusing aged tea can be for many tea drinkers. In 2018, she founded Mansa Tea to help demystify aged tea and elevate tea experiences for enthusiasts.
Over the last four years, she has worked with Michelin-starred restaurants and 5-star hotels on their tea programs and offered tea education workshops to Fortune500 companies, high-growth startups, and tea lovers worldwide.
Ashley has been featured and quoted on numerous tea and business topics in outlets including Forbes, Business Insider, USA Today, and Food Network. She has an MBA from The Wharton School and graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Columbia University.