Comedy Murder Mystery: Deadly Dining 75 Minutes1 hour 15 minute virtual event
Event short description
Chef Connor E. Sewer, founder of the best 5-star vegan restaurant in the world, was found dead in the dumpster! Each member of your group will take on the role of a suspect to ask each other questions, solve puzzles, and find which of you is the murderer! Mysterious cults, mafia groups, and government agencies are all involved in this comic mystery.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 7 days before the event.
- This event supports 5 - 120 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour 15 minutes
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
This farcical, light-hearted murder mystery combines escape room elements with a theatrical murder mystery. Every player choses a scripted role and works together to solve the mystery. Every player has a special secret and important information related to the crime. In addition to uncovering each other’s secrets, players will need to solve escape room-like puzzles together.
What hidden messages are in the restaurant’s reviews? What color hat was the chef wearing when? And is that red stain blood, or is it just ketchup? This comedy game allows all players to actively participate and work together. Players are provided with digital note-taking tools and a live host to help them find the killer with many laughs along the way. Mysterious bread cults, mafia groups, and government agencies are all involved in this hilarious mystery.
Groups larger than 22 players will be divided into multiple groups to each solve their own mystery. This game is also available for 60 or 90 minutes.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Laptop/Computer, phones and tablets are not recommended for this event
- Access to Video Conference Platform
- Working Internet Browser, link to check access will be provided upon purchase
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection