Event short description
Ever wanted to be a part of a cooking competition? Now is your chance to face off with your coworkers to earn the coveted title of Top Chef. Compete and learn under the watchful eye of “Chef Big Herm,” a professional chef and educator.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 2 - 20 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 2 hours
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
For those not familiar with the hit TV show, Top Chef is a cooking competition in which contestants are challenged to make the best version of the same meal. Contestants are judged for the preparation, technique, presentation, and taste of their meal.
This experience works best for smaller, more intimate groups. Whether you win or lose, you will have a blast cooking and creating a meal to enjoy after the competition!
Once clients choose their recipe, they will receive a list of ingredients, equipment needed, and instructions for preparation. The ingredients for this experience can be customized to suit your group’s dietary needs.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your ingredients and utensils from the list provided on your Event Homepage
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection