Event short description
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
We can all use a little more Cupcakes & Cocktails in our life! Create a fun, interactive atmosphere with a cupcake decorating competition and cocktails.
We will deliver a cupcake package to each person before the event starts. At your live event time, we warm up your team with an initial overview of what you are going to prepare. Then we roll up our sleeves and take you step-by-step through your class. After we set you up for success, it is time to get creative, have some laughs, and see whose cupcakes “Nailed It”.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Six Pre-made unfrosted cupcakes
- Frosting Fondant
- Supplies to glam up your cupcakes
- All ingredients needed to make two craft cocktails
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Domestic shipping is included in the price of the event. International shipping will include additional fees and depend on where the kit will be delivered on pricing. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom.
- For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Since 1995, Blue Ribbon Cooking School has been at the forefront of the Seattle food and entertaining scene, changing with the times, the trends and the needs of our clientele.
Over the years our motive has been to bring the family back to the dining room table to enjoy homemade meals together. We’ve not only accomplished our objective with the vast variety of hands-on cooking classes and events that we host but we have also expanded upon it.
After many requests we began a catering segment of our business that specializes in elegant catered events for both private and corporate clients. We have become most known for our bountiful family-style catering that is regularly shared at weddings and other events throughout the Puget Sound area.