Custom Coffees from Around the World Presentation1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Taste Coffees from Around the World is led by our accomplished Coffee Educators, James McCarthy and Cyrenthia Ngueya, who both have over a decade of experience teaching folks all about coffee. Get ready to learn how it's grown, how to taste it and best ways to brew the tastiest cup at home!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 50 - 200 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
We offer a Side-by-Side Tasting of four fresh-roasted coffees from around the world. Join your professional coffee taster as they walk you through a presentation of 5 different pre-ground coffee blends that you can brew using your favorite at home method!
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 5 servings of pre-ground Coffee
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping to domestic shipping addresses is included in the cost of the listing. We are able to ship to PO boxes. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost. International shipping is available to most countries around the world. Our international shipping rates are: INTL Ground - $65 (this is the base option) - 14 to 20 days for delivery INTL Expedited - $120 - 3 to 5 days Note: International shipping delays have been very unpredictable, so we cannot guarantee that they will arrive in time for the tasting via regular shipping. In the event that any international kits arrive late, those participants are of course still welcome to follow along during the tasting.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your favorite coffee brewing method
- Access to the video conference platform
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection