Dumpling Making ClassAverage rating: 4.1 Number of ratings:(13) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Learn how to make Jioazi-style dumplings! Embrace that inner creative with the different folds you’ll be shown forming these dumplings.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 200 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
On top of making dumplings, we will also walk you through several cooking techniques that are transferable to your everyday cooking, ranging from knife work to cooking techniques.
Expect to use your hands in this event and feel how rewarding it is to eat something you made from scratch in your own kitchen.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- All the necessary ingredients will be shipped to each participant during the week of the event.
- Each kit includes enough for 2 adults and can be modified accordingly for severe allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Guests can choose between pork or tofu.
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
We ship within the US via UPS. Delivery to the lower 48 states (mainland US) is included. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii costs an additional fee of $20 per kit. Ingredient kits can be sent to Canada for an additional $35 per kit. International guests outside the US and Canada can join as class-only for $45/person, and will receive an ingredient shopping list. Late guest registrations and group guest lists: Addresses received less than 11 business days before the event will require additional rush processing and/or expedited shipping, at $35-60 per kit.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Chopping board
- Medium pot
- Mixing bowl
- Slotted spoon
- 2-3 Tbsp Cooking oil (Vegetable, Canola, Olive Oil, Grape-seed, etc.)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection