Earth Day Container Garden Celebrations1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Celebrate Earth Day throughout April by tuning in for a fun, informative, virtual garden workshop Gardenuity. During this workshop, the Gardenuity will walk you through how to assemble your very own complete container herb garden perfect for the Spring growing season.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 25 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Each kit comes with a plant collection of 4-6 fresh herbs and veggies depending on the garden kit everyone is planting. These plants are matched to each attendees' location and seasonal climate to ensure the optimal chance of growing to harvest. After building your gardens, the Gardenuity lead will share their favorite recipes that incorporate your fresh edible plants, as well as tips and tricks for caring for your new garden.
They will also discuss the many wellness benefits of gardening, especially during this time of social distancing. After registering, your complete container garden kit will be delivered to your door ahead of the workshop, so you can enjoy the benefits that come from growing your own herbs and plants. You will also receive the Zoom call information the week of our workshop.
Each garden ships with everything you need to get your container garden started with fully-rooted, live plant collections ready to plant during the Gardenuity Workshop. You don’t need a big yard for this garden! Your custom garden can grow on your patio, porch, or balcony. We can host teams from 25 to 500+, coast-to-coast in the US.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Portable & reusable Grow Bag
- 4-6 Fully-Rooted Herb and Veggie Plants matched to your location and season
- Coir Soil Primer
- Micro Nutrients
- PH Toner
- 30-day & 60-day feeding Shipping & delivery
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping inside the Continental US (we cannot ship to AK, HI, PR). We ship via FedEx or UPS, and are unable to ship to PO Box addresses
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Tap water
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection