Energetic Games & Engagement!

1 hour virtual event

Event short description

Switchboard Games logo
Hosted by Switchboard Games

Looking to kick start the new year (or a new project) on a high note? Or maybe you simply want to add some much needed pep to your team’s step? This high octane soiree is just what the doctor ordered! An enthusiastic host will lead your crew through 2-3 challenges that invigorate the soul, spark creativity, and provide lots of laughs. A dash of friendly competition and energetic music are added to ensure players comfortably engage in breakout rooms and enjoy high-spirited interactions in the main room.

To infuse even more social fun, new teams are created every round so attendees have a blast with different folks. So grab your group and buckle up for this wild ride full of smiles, games, connections, & enthusiasm! You automatically receive a free Highlight Reel ($75 value) with this event!! A Highlight Reel is a 15-25 second recording taken at your soiree where players follow entertaining prompts to showcase the fun they had. Catchy music and a smidge of visual magic is added to create a cool video that you can proudly show within your organization or on social media!

**A portion of the proceeds for this event will go to children’s charities.

Virtual event

This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.

Book now - adjust headcount later

Group size

This event supports 15 - 997 participants.

Group participation level

High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.

Event duration

1 hour

Full details

How it works

Your friendly and experienced host will play 2-3 games to maximize the energy and engagement your group experiences. Roughly 65% of the time will be spent with everyone in the main room. The other 35% has players enjoy unique challenges with small teams in breakout rooms. We do everything so you can relax and enjoy the event as well! The types of challenges chosen will be based on the variables of your soiree.

Examples include:

  • Who Rocked it? (Guess/Learn who’s enjoyed various exciting moments)
  • Shot in the Dark (Hilarious & insightful challenge with blind artwork)
  • You’re Hired! (Create unique solution or invention to wow investors)
  • Undercover (Fast paced visual guessing game w/ energetic celebrities)

This host supports the following options:

Things you'll need

Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.

  •  Laptop (preferred), cell phone, or tablet
  • Turning your camera on is NOT mandatory
  • Pen and paper

How to join

This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom

Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:

  • Zoom

Other things you will need to join:

  • Link to this event, provided after purchase
  • Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
  • Internet connection
Switchboard Games logo
Your host Switchboard Games

Hello! We love to remotely host virtual, hybrid, and in person events that are specifically designed to comfortably connect groups through unique fun. To accomplish this goal, we enthusiastically lead games, trivia, social bingo, game shows, creative, and themed events that are designed to be entertaining and comfortable social experiences for both introverts and extroverts. For us, fun is just the vehicle. Genuine connections is the destination!

Over the past 2 years, we've enjoyed hosting for over 1,700 groups from some of the biggest and most interesting companies in the world. It would be an honor to partner with you to impress/connect your incredible people. Since we know it's impossible to predict every variable at an event, we purposefully created an event format that's as flexible as possible. All that said, let's comfortably connect your group through fun!