Event short description
You're locked in a basement, but there's an elevator to freedom. Can you solve the puzzles and escape?
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 600 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- English, Spanish
- 1 hour
How it works
Attendees collaborate out loud and draw on the screen to solve interactive puzzles. After instructions, your group will be broken into teams that compete to solve puzzles the fastest. At the end, we announce the winners! Fully moderated experience - live moderator works with each team throughout the entire game, providing hints and answering questions.
- This is a one-hour virtual escape game, including instructions and wrap-up with one moderator for about every 7 attendees.
- Participants work together in breakout rooms to solve puzzles and escape first.
- Teams can be divided randomly or you are welcome to pre-assign teams as you wish.
- Teams will crack codes, watch videos, and find clues to unlock the next step of their adventure. At the end, the whole group comes back together and the winner is announced based on total time and hint penalties.
- We can accommodate up to 600 participants in one session (all divided out into teams with their own moderator).
*Our recommended team size is 7-10 participants if you would like to guarantee to play on two teams, we recommend booking for 14 participants, or you can pay an additional moderator fee.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Escapely offers premier virtual and IRL events for groups of any size. Our virtual escape rooms and murder mysteries unite companies all over the globe. Our live amazing escape race events are exciting team building events for large conferences, in-person teams, and everything in between. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our team and we take customer service and satisfaction very seriously!