Event short description
Surf's up trivia fans, dive in!
- $45 / person
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 25 - 600 participants.
- 1 hour 15 minutes
How it works
Things are looking bright on the new Virtual Summertime Trivia Game. Team up with friends or colleagues to take on five rounds of sunny, funny questions and challenges that test your teamwork as much as your "summer smarts". You’ll meet with our Host on Zoom, then head into team breakout rooms to tackle questions in our browser-based app. Each question encourages discussion that lets you work out the answers—and have fun while you do.
What to Expect:
- Along the way you might be quizzed on songs of the Summer, tropical tidbits and beachy bites, a famous island around the world, or trivia where the answer is always "sun"-ny.
- Plus there’ll be a photo scavenger hunt round, where you’ll need to collaborate with teammates to make eye-catching, “Brady Bunch” style team photos on your Zoom screen.
- This virtual summertime trivia game is perfect for bringing together colleagues in a fun activity that fosters bonding while defeating Zoom fatigue. The summertime theme and good vibes will have your group feeling great, and the positive impact will shine on in your future events.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Since its inception in 1999, Watson Adventures has grown to span the nation, with more than 500,000 people participating in hunts --both IRL and virtual, including the employees of thousands of prestigious corporations. All the while, Watson Adventures’ games have received more media raves and other acclaim than any other company of its kind.