Event short description
Learn how to make Gnocchi Alla Malloreddus from scratch with a live host in this 60 minute experience!
- $136 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 300 participants.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
60 minute expert-led pasta making class Hands on coaching on how to make Gnocchi alla Malloerddus. Hands on tips and tricks of easily navigating the kitchen to create delicious home-made pasta. Each attendee receives a pasta making kit. Ingredients will be enough to make servings for two people.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Gnocchi Board
- Saffron Base to Make Fresh Gnocchi
- Flavorful Tomato Sauce with Italian Sausage
- Personal 2 oz. Spiceology Seasoning Jar
- Parmesan Cheese
- Flour Blend
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Overnight AM Shipping inside the contiguous US included in the listed cost. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. Extra fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Knife Cutting
- Board Sheet
- Tray Small Sauce Pot Medium/Large Pot to boil water
- Large Spoon
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Table and Lain is a pandemic built company based of the roots of everyone should know how to cook. We opened in August of 2020 and has grown from the "garage" to a 2,000 sq. ft. just outside of Chicago.
We currently offer sweet and savory virtual and in-person cooking classes as well as private events.