Gourmet Chocolate Bar Making ClassAverage rating: 4.9 Number of ratings:(11) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
You and your group will become chocolatiers with this outrageously delicious chocolate bar-making class. Guided by a world-class celebrity chef, you will learn to make your very own chocolate bars using award-winning chocolate and high-quality ingredients that work together to create wonderfully unexpected flavor profiles. Perfect for beginners.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 10 - 200 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
You will receive your gourmet chocolate bar kit in the mail a few days before the event in order to keep all the wonderful ingredients as fresh as possible. You should have your kit and eating space prepped 15 minutes before the event starts. You will need to have a small bowl or two ready along with a microwave nearby. The show producer will welcome your team and introduce your celebrity chocolatier. Then you will spend the next hour tempering chocolate, layering ingredients, and pouring your chocolate bars. Throughout the show, there will be trivia and awesome facts about chocolate.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Luxury Felchlin Swiss chocolate (dark, milk, and white)
- 9 fantastic, high-end ingredients (such as diced dried pear, Ceylon cinnamon, and black lava sea salt)
- A spatula
- A towel
- A small spoon for adding the ingredients
- A silicone chocolate bar mold (can make 3 bars at a time)
- Instruction placemat
- *All kits are kosher, halal, and gluten-free. Please notify us of any additional dietary restrictions.
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Free shipping to U.S. participants. Canada and other international locations will have additional fees.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A small mixing bowl
- A microwave
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection