Event short description
Help employees shift their mindset and alleviate burnout with an interactive gratitude workshop. This workshop isn’t about preaching toxic positivity - it’s about empowering your team to recognize that good and bad can coexist. Together we’ll go on a wellness scavenger hunt to connect with elements of our lives that support our well-being. Our workshops are unique because they are accessible and approachable for all levels. Our Liberate Method flows through intention setting, journaling, conversation, and meditation.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 2 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish
- 30 minutes
How it works
No matter the level of familiarity your team has with mindfulness and meditation, this class will help everyone feel their best.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- All you'll need for this event is a journal and a pen!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Liberate virtual classes and courses empower individuals and teams to build skills like confidence, presence, and resilience to strengthen collective well-being.
The Liberate Method, developed with a Mental Performance Coach, blends mindful movement, journaling, conversation, and meditation to manage stress and build success.