Guided Happy Hour with Wine & Pairings1 hour 30 minute virtual event
Event short description
What better way to catch up with friends or colleagues than over curated wine and pairings? With our happy hour experience, you will learn about and discuss wine with an expert host and enjoy gourmet hors d'oeuvres that complement each taste perfectly.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
What better way to catch up with friends and colleagues than over curated wine and food pairings? With our happy hour experience, you will learn about and discuss wine with an expert host and enjoy gourmet hors d'oeuvres that complement each taste perfectly.
We deliver to all 50 US states, but food and wine may arrive separately depending on which state you live in. Someone over the age of 21+ must be present to sign for the shipment.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 3 Hand-Selected Bottles of Wine
- 3 Cheeses
- 3 Cured Meats
- Seasonal Cheese Board Accompaniments
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping to all 50 US states is included in the listing cost. Shipping to Canada and all 50 US states is included in the listing cost of events labeled "Canada".
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your food and wine kit
- Board or plate to arrange cheese and charcuterie board
- Wine opener
- Laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom
- For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection