Guided Meditation30 minute virtual event
Event short description
Meditation calms the mind allowing mental loops to subside. As the mind quiets, the space between thoughts helps us become the observer of our experience. As we observe ourselves we are able to increase awareness of our actions and how we impact others. These practices will not only enhance individual wellness, but aid in building a cohesive team! No prior meditation experience is needed.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 1 - 99 participants.
Group participation level
- Low - Guests can sit back and watch this event.
- 30 minutes
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Group Meditations are a way to infuse mindfulness and create a cohesive team. Participants will log into the virtual meeting where Lilly will give a quick overview of the practice/technique before starting. There is no participant limit for this class. Lilly can provide the Zoom link for up to 99 participants. For 100+ participants, the client must provide the virtual meeting link and cost per group is subject to change.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Quiet and distraction free space
- Access to video conference platform
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection