Event short description
Hop on Zoom with your team to make a Black Magic Margaritas and delicious Pumpkin-Spice bites. Learn how to bring fun colors into cocktails using natural ingredients instead of artificial food dyes. Celebrate Halloween in style with this fun, tasty and healthy-ish cocktail and dessert class!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 400 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Lila will facilitate a 1 hour long virtual happy hour with a hands-on cocktail and pumpkin-spice bite making activity. Attendees will bond through learning new cocktail skills, sharing conversation over delicious drinks and cultivating community even when they are not able to be physically together.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
This Kit Includes:
- Black Lava Salt
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Dried Orange Slice
- Plastic Spider Garnish
- Almond Flour
- Pumpkin Spice
- Nut/Seed Butter
- Cacao Nibs
- Hemp Seeds
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping in the US is included in the listed cost.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Tequila (DIY Kit does not contain alcohol. Participants must source their own tequila). I recommend any blanco tequila
- Rocks class (short glass)
- Cocktail shaker (a jar or protein shaker can also work)
- Small plate x 2
- Medium bowl
- Spoon x 2
- Jigger or cup + measuring spoons
- Citrus press
- Cutting board
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Lila Volkas is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and workshop facilitator based in Oakland, California. Lila brings joy and connection to employees around food and nutrition through her Corporate Team-Building Workshops. Lila has been hosting food events and classes for almost a decade with thousands of participants all around the world. She works with companies like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon to bring team-bonding and wellness into the workplace.