Event short description
Join us for a live-hosted team competition inspired by Halloween! We combine high-energy hosts, team-based gameplay, and tons of Halloween themed creative content into a fun-filled 60-minute event that will be the highlight of your team’s month (maybe year?)! Our competitions work well for virtual, hybrid, and in-person groups, and are a great way to build camaraderie among your team.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 25 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
How it works
Compete in teams of 5-8 people over three spooky Halloween rounds of competition inspired by our favorite game shows, including:
- Family Feud-inspired round of Survey Says (guess the most popular answer)
- Wheel of Fortune-inspired session of Words of Fortune (figure out as many puzzles as possible)
- Jeopardy-inspired round of Jeo-party (test your knowledge across loads of varied trivia)!
Teams accumulate points over the three rounds, and compete in a Final Jeo-party round where everything can change -- you'll be on the edge of your seat for the whole hour! Our topics span pop culture, sports, travel, movies, general knowledge, wordplay, and more, that work well for US-based and international teams! The best part: all of our games are team-based, meaning you’ll be collaborating and conversing with your friends and colleagues every single round — the perfect antidote to Zoom fatigue or remote work loneliness. So, what are you waiting for? Game on!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Bar None games is a minority owned business and diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our core values. Our diverse set of 70+ hosts are actresses, actors and comedians and bring high energy to every game.
We created Bar None Games as a way to keep business school classmates connected during the pandemic and the company took off from there! We have a background in business and a passion for stand-up and improv comedy.