Event short description
Changing your work environment means a new way of eating for many of us. Whether you're working from home, at the office, or in a hybrid situation - our schedules and commuting lives have been impacted. In this webinar, our team will support you with 10 healthy tips to feel nourished throughout your day.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 10 - 5000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
10 simple tips for creating healthy food habits to fuel your workday is a 60-minute interactive experience led by the Prezence team. We know that it can be challenging to figure out how to eat well, so let's take the guesswork out of it. Please note, that this is an educational workshop, not a cooking demonstration. A member of our team will offer you advice on how best to eat to fuel your work day.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
Something to take notes (journal, computer, phone) and your attention!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection