Holiday Classics Cocktail ClassAverage rating: 4.7 Number of ratings:(11) 45 minute virtual event
Event short description
These are the classics for the holiday season that just hit, time and time again! Share these new favorite recipes and take these to your next holiday function or experience these together with your group while you cheers over reconnection and creative experiences!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 250 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 45 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Ordering cocktail experiences should be as easy as ordering a cocktail! We send out the kits 7-10 days before the event to ensure the freshness of the ingredients. We can run a dry demo, to test Audio Visual and software features, a few days before the class upon request. Then on the day of the class, it will be run seamlessly; full of group engagement and cocktail knowledge!
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
This Kit Contains:
- Spiced Rum
- Cranberry Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Honey Almond Extract
- Lime / Lemon Snowy Rim
- Winter Berries (Cranberries)
- Gluten Free Ginger Snaps
- Cocktail Shaker
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Approximate Headcount needed by 14 days out from the event, addresses by 10 days out. There is a slight grace period between 10-7 days out to add on a few extra people (beyond 5 will need to be expedited, see expedited rates). Adding people later than 7 days out or updating addresses will result in expedited services.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- 4-6 cups of ice
- Cutting Board
- Citrus Juicer
- 1 Rocks Glass / Margarita Glass
- 1 Mule Mug
- A cup for juice
- Plate for rims
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection