Holiday Cocktail Party!Average rating: 5.0 Number of ratings:(59) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Our MixMasters will guide your group through three holiday-themed beverages while weaving stories and lessons throughout. Featuring everything you need...plus some extra goodies and delights—our signature holiday kits arrive right at your door just like a red-robed fellow might.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 6 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
The TalkTales team is ready to bring the holiday spirits! This virtual event is sure to be a holiday party to remember. When you book our Holiday Mixology Party, cocktail kits will be sent to all of the attendees of the event. We will all join on zoom and craft three delicious festive cocktails during this 1 hour experience. Holiday attire (ugly sweaters?!) and themes encouraged! Customize your run of show!
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- One 2oz bottle of Vodka
- One 2oz bottle of Tequila
- One 2oz bottle of Whiskey
- One 2oz bottle of Gingerbread syrup
- One 2oz bottle of Licor 43
- One 4oz bottle of Lemon Juice
- A packet of edible glitter
- Cinnamon sticks
- Dried cherries
- Dried Orange wheel
- Various spices (clove, star anise, cinnamon)
- Powdered Sugar
- Holiday Goodies
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
*Shipping with in the continental US. No international shipping*
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
Cocktail Shaker or a Container with a lid
Jigger or a Tablespoon
Hawthorn Strainer or a Mesh Strainer
ICE! (Seriously, you'll need more than you think)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection