Holiday Flower Arranging1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Using the meditative qualities of floral design and the unique connection flowers give us to nature, a Poppy floral designer will lead your team through a meditative, hour-long program to deliver a calming mental health break and a restorative hour spent making something of beauty with their hands. Kick off the holiday season with plum-colored flowers just as sweet and magical as the Sugarplum Fairy.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 1 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Learn to become the florist you never knew you were! Simply put, flowers make people happy - they are an immune booster for the soul. Take some time for yourself to get creative, disconnect from the world, and make something beautiful with your hands. During the experience, a floral designer will walk you through an arrangement, while sharing tips and tricks along the way on how to care for your flowers. A designer will teach you how to hydrate, process, and arrange flowers.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 5 Varieties of Farm Fresh Flowers (totaling 30 stems)
- Flower Food
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping is available to the lower 48 states. Delivery is possible Tuesday - Thursday. Deliveries should be scheduled 1-2 days before the event to mitigate delays or delivery challenges, especially in urban areas. The price includes shipping.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Extra Vase or Bucket to hydrate flowers
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection