Event short description
Get ready for a festive Game Show that puts your innovation skills to the test as you create products we probably don't need to solve problems that you didn't know existed.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 58 - 150 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
How it works
In this mashup of "Shark Tank" meets "Whose Line is it Anyway?", teams are tasked to create a 3-minute pitch using a mix of festive prompts; creating a product to solve a problem you didn't know we needed a solution for. Will your pitch be a polished back-of-napkin sketch, delivered by the committee? Or perhaps a catchy jingle or rap, delivered in song? Do whatever it takes to win - but beware of a few curveballs thrown in to keep people on their toes and add to the hilarity!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- You will need a working camera and microphone to interact with your colleagues
- If you have time, double-check your settings prior to the game start
- We strongly advise you to find a quiet room with little to no background noise that would interfere with your audio
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Moniker is a corporate culture agency focused on providing employee engagement for remote (and non-remote) companies around the world. Our portfolio of high-quality, built-from-scratch virtual team building activities all feature live hosts, human facilitators, and often live professional actors. Virtual not your thing? We also plan company retreats for when you want to gather in person!