Event short description
We all agree that tiramisu is the best Italian dessert in the world, right? So why not bring a festive version to the table this year?
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 50 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
How it works
Believe me, family and friends will be impressed by the beauty and goodness of your homemade tiramisu! You can use whatever you want to make your dessert more Christmassy: berries, sprinkles, decorations...green light to your imagination!
Don’t you feel like Christmas? The very classic version is welcome too! Prepare your Santa hat and Christmas apron… 3, 2, 1… let’s go! We will make online together with the perfect Italian tiramisu worth winning the world championship! I will give some tips to make your masterpiece and you will be surprised about how easy it is to prepare the most known Italian dessert in the world.
The list of ingredients is very short and easy to find. It won't be a lesson where I speak and you listen, but we will be friends having fun together cooking something delicious! In the meantime, we will have a ball learning some Italian gestures.
According to enthusiastic guests' feedback, my experience is a great way to reconnect with family, friends, or for a celebration! Let me know what I can do to make your birthday/anniversary or other celebrations special!
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- 8 oz (about 250 gr) mascarpone, best is >40% fat part (typical Italian cheese)
- 1 pack - about 30 - crispy ladyfingers (can be replaced)
- 1 cup (about 250 ml) espresso or strong coffee, cooled
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs to be used RAW (or pasteurized egg substitute divided in yolks and whites, not together)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Electric hand mixer or stand mixer
- 8in x 8in square pan or a 9in x 5in loaf pan for assembling (but there is space for creativity!)
- 2 round bowls for mixing (about 8in, metallic are better)
- 1 flat plate
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection