Event short description
Simple instructions make this kit fun and easy for everyone interested in showing off their own exceptional hot sauce. You’ll learn how each pepper ranks its spiciness on the Scoville scale, blend ingredients like curry and ancho to achieve your favorite flavor, and take your homemade tacos & breakfast burritos to the next level!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 4 - 400 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Before class, we’ll send you list of ingredients for you to gather ahead of time. From there, we will kick off the lesson by explaining how different types of chilies, vinegar, and flavors come together to make a sizzling sauce. Then, we'll walk you through the process of prepping and cooking the peppers, and demonstrate mixing, straining, and bottling like a pro.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your ingredient list
- Blender or Hand Blender
- Large Bowl to Soak Chilis
- Pot to boil Chilis and Spices
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Cisco Webex
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection