Event short description
Speaking clearly, effectively, and authentically is essential for workplace communication and to build a cohesive team. In this talk participants will learn breathing techniques to calm the mind and connect to their authentic voice. Various vocal training techniques will be incorporated to support clear articulation when speaking. When we speak clearly we can be heard and connect with our teams.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 1 - 99 participants.
Group participation level
- Low - Guests can sit back and watch this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
This session is an interactive lecture. Lilly will present on how nervous system states influence the voice, techniques to regulate the nervous system, and how to connect to your clear and authentic voice. She will offer space for participants to practice techniques. They will walk away with effective strategies that can readily be implemented throughout the day.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
- Same location
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Quiet and distraction free space
- Access to video conference platform
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection