Event short description
Interested in a fun way to teach your people how to improve both internal and external communication? These entertaining and educational sessions focus specifically on developing skills like team-building, creating a culture of inclusion, fostering innovation, confidence-building, and active listening.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 15 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
- 60 minutes
- Two trained LOC comedians per 20 people
- CEO and author Dani Modisett shares 3 specific comedians tools taken from her “L.E.V.I.T.Y.” course
- Participants led in a unique combination of Improv games, and Stand up prompts
- Scope and curriculum customized to your goals, focusing on creating a safe space and a sense of play to free creativity and improve productivity
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Wear comfy clothes
- Turn your camera and mics on
- A little bit of courage!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection