Event short description
Learn how to make three margarita variations in this entertaining hosted event by virtual bartenders from Laylow in Asbury Park, NJ
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 800 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Our sixty-minute cocktail events are broadcast live from Laylow, our Asbury Park cocktail lounge, & hosted by our knowledgeable bar team.
The event will give your group the opportunity to enjoy three new cocktails perfect for the home bartender. Our cocktail kits contain the real ingredients we use for making drinks at our bar. Everything is fresh and made from scratch just for your event.
We'll introduce our bar and go over some information about how to best use those cool tools or what you've got in your home bar. This experience will take you through three drink tutorials spaced properly for time to ask questions and converse, highlight trade secrets and tips, get into some boozy history and bar knowledge, plus socialize!
A bar kit with a cobbler shaker with a built-in strainer and measuring jigger can be added for $25 per kit.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- House-made grapefruit shrub
- Spiced hibiscus shrub
- Organic blue agave nectar
- Chili lime salt
- Pineapple juice
- Club soda
- Tequila (375ml)
- Digital recipes
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 10 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping is included in the cost of the kits. Kit's are available in the US only (no PO Boxes). There may be an additional fee for kits being shipped to HI & AK dependent on location and shipping times.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection