Event short description
Learn how to make buttercream and use a piping bag to decorate beautiful and tasty cupcakes!
- $95 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 150 participants.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
You'll receive six pre-baked cupcakes, and together we'll make buttercream in a few different colors! After learning some pro-style piping techniques, we'll decorate our cupcakes using piping bags and piping tips.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Six cupcakes
- Frosting mix
- Piping bags
- Piping tips
- 2 artificial dye-free food colors (for buttercream)
- 1 packet naturally-dyed sprinkles
- Parchment paper
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Domestic U.S. shipping is included in costs. We can ship internationally or expedited for additional fees.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Two (2) sticks of unsalted butter
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
We're a team of pastry chefs/food stylists with tons of experience baking and teaching classes. While we are professionals, the main goal of our classes is to have fun and indulge your creative side! Our kits are loved by Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day and Food Network, and our chef instructors make learning pastry decorating skills easy, fun, and delicious.