Event short description
Need to bring some fun and energy to your next virtual conference, meeting, or happy hour? Login, laugh, and be amazed at this one-of-a-kind interactive experience...
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 1 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Low - Guests can sit back and watch this event.
- 1 hour
How it works
Ben Whiting and Elevent will make sure your virtual event is fun to plan, easy to execute, and leaves you and your team feeling great.
This experience includes:
- A Zoom consultation with Ben to make sure the agenda is engaging from start to finish, and that all your event goals are met.
- A fun and hilarious interactive magic and mind-reading show that's custom-tailored to your group's personalities, event themes, and company mission.
- Zoom Production support as needed (meeting/webinar hosting, registration invitations, etc.)
A Note From Ben:
All of my performances are 100% custom-tailored to make sure you and your team have the best time possible, and that all your event goals are achieved. No one will work harder to make you and your event a success. I’ll do everything I can, from years of experience, to make sure your people say “Wow! What a terrific event!”
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Ben Whiting is an award winning speaker, magician, and actor whose career spans fthe Las Vegas Strip to New York’s Off-Broadway playhouses. He’s had multiple television appearances in the United States and England, and was voted 2018 Red Hot Best corporate entertainer by Traverse Magazine. Known internationally for his humor, originality, and ability to connect with his audiences, Ben will combine these skills with his background in theatre to offer you an entertainment experience second to none. His clients include Crystal Cruises, American Express, GE, Oprah’s HARPO Studios, and now … you!