Make Authentic Pad ThaiAverage rating: 4.9 Number of ratings:(8) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
A fast and easy Pad Thai recipe made with simple ingredients! This Pad Thai has the best flavor and can be made with your choice of meat like chicken, shrimp or tofu.
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Thai
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Pad Thai is a stir-fried rice noodle dish commonly served as a street food in Thailand. It has become one of Thailand’s national dishes. Getting the right texture of noodles is the key. So let’s experiment and learn how to make it just right!
Master fragrant and delicious Thai dishes at home! Interactive online cooking classes allow you to have the authentic Thai cooking experience in the comfort of your kitchen through an interactive, live-streaming platform.
If you have any dietary restrictions like gluten-free, nut allergy, or vegetarian, please feel free to let us know so we will use different sauces.
We would like to ask you to prepare the ingredients for your class in advance. Please chop and slice ingredients before the class, so we can enjoy and focus on cooking during the class. In our class, we’ll cook along with you step by step in real-time and build your confidence as you create a complete Thai meal.
During your class:
- You can expect a fully-interactive experience, learning the same skills and techniques
- We will work directly with you in real time, cooking, answering any questions and offering step-by-step guidance and cooking throughout the class.
- You will learn unique, Thai culinary tricks to use in the kitchen and tips for selecting the best ingredients for your own future cooking experiences.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Rice stick noodles
- Chopped sweet radish
- Seasoning sauce (fish sauce, palm sugar, and tamarind)
- Ground roasted peanuts
- Dried Thai chili powder
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping inside the US is included in the listed cost. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes and International addresses.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Vegetable oil or another neutral oil like canola oil, sunflower oil, or peanut oil
- Your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp, or firm brown tofu)
- Green onions
- Bean sprouts (optional)
- Big mixing bowl
- Large nonstick skillet or wok (if available)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection