Event short description
If you’ve ever had the pleasure of indulging in tiramisu for dessert, then I know you understand just how deliciously satisfying it is. Well, if you can imagine all of that wonderfulness packaged in a neat little cupcake, then you’re in the right place because Tiramisu Cupcakes will not disappoint.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 15 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
The Culinary Kisses virtual culinary classroom has instructed thousands of people around the world over the last 10+ years. For our Tiramisu Cupcake class, you will make the cupcakes from scratch, as well as the frosting. Then you will be guided through the frosting application and final garnish process.
As an added bonus, your host will encourage a little friendly competition of who can decorate their cupcakes the best. That’s what makes this virtual baking experience the perfect team building activity.
Attendees will receive kit with most of the ingredients needed but will still need to pick up select ingredients before class.
Please note this event requires a minimum of 21 days lead time for shipping kits.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Dark Chocolate Block
- All-Purpose Flour
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- White Sugar
- Evaporated Milk
- Powdered Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- Ground Coffee Beans
- Cocoa Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Not supported
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 21 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
To receive your gift cards in a timely manner, be sure to submit all attendees email addresses (in one file) 10 calendar days prior to the event. Please refer to the requested experience details for information regarding ingredient kit orders and delivery.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- 2 Eggs
- Hot Water
- 12 Cavity Muffin Pan
- 12 Decorative Muffin Liners
- 4 Large Mixing Bowls
- Electric Mixer
- Coffee Mug
- Tall Drinking Glass
- Piping Bag or a Ziplock Plastic Bag
- 2 Large Plastic Spatulas
- Medium-Size Bowl
- Box Grater or Zester
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection