Event short description
Pad See Aew is a stir-fried noodle dish that is commonly eaten in Thailand. It can be found easily among street food vendors and is also quite popular in Thai restaurants around the world. This noodle dish is a total comfort food. It’s not spicy, totally family friendly.
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Thai
- 1 hour
How it works
We will send you a detailed list of ingredients at least 2 weeks before the class so that you can buy your own ingredients. Please chop and slice ingredients before the class, so we can enjoy and focus on cooking during the class. In our class, we’ll cook along with you step by step in real-time and build your confidence as you create a complete Thai meal.
During your class:
- You can expect a fully-interactive experience, learning the same skills and techniques
- We will work directly with you in real time, cooking, answering any questions and offering step-by-step guidance and cooking throughout the class
- You will learn unique, Thai culinary tricks to use in the kitchen and tips for selecting the best ingredients for your own future cooking experiences
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Rice Noodles
- White Pepper Powder
- Dried Chili Powder
- Seasoning Sauce (light soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, black sweet soy sauce, and soybean paste)
- A Neutral Oil (vegetable canola, sunflower, or peanut oil)
- Your Choice of Meat (chicken, pork, shrimp, or firm brown tofu)
- Eggs A Large Nonstick Skillet
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Sawasdee ka! I’m Krong Na-Songkhla, a Thai native, first learned Thai cooking as a child in the southern province of Songkhla. I spent many years helping my mother and grandmother prepare everyday meals for my family. Since 2001, I have lived in New York, Texas, Michigan, and Indiana, and traveled around the country. Along my journey, my family and friends have requested that I share my unique recipes and techniques in Thai cooking. I began teaching cooking classes and spreading my love of flavors to others. I have been teaching people the “True Taste of Thai” for over 10 years. Since many people may be intimidated by seemingly exotic ingredients, it is my goal to ease your worries and encourage you to experience the amazing world of Thai cuisine through my cooking classes. In addition, I authored and published her own cookbook, True Taste of Thai, available in both electronic and print formats.