Event short description
Let's get an early start on a fall favorite holiday! In this tasting, we will be making 3 different Halloween-themed cocktails made with Mezcal!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 1 - 5000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
You will be shipped kits containing all the ingredients you'll need to make the cocktails, with the exception of the liquor due to shipping laws. Each kit can make 4 of each cocktail for a total of 12 cocktails.
- Your event will begin with a brief introduction of the host and the company.
- You'll review the kits' contents and review all the tools needed.
- Your host will explain more about your beverages: the origin, details about taste, what makes them special, tips, etc.
- Your guests will be engaged throughout the entirety of the event and will end with a Q&A session.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Cream of Coconut
- Pineapple Juice
- Dark Zingiberaceae Syrup
- Toasted Coconut
- Peach-Ginger Syrup
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Star Anise Pod
- Spiced Cold Brew Syrup
- Angostura Bitters
- Grapefruit Oil Spritz
- Burnt Cinnamon Stick
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 21 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
COCKTAIL KITS are available in all 50 states; SPIRIT KITS are ONLY available in CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, KY, MN, NE, NY, ND, NJ, NH, TX, and WA; OPOLO wine tastings ARE NOT available in: AL, AK, AR, CT, DE, HI, MI, MS, NE, NJ, OK, RI, SD, UT, VT, WY; French Wine Tastings are available domestically and internationally
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Mezcal (we recommend Mezcal Amarás Espadín, Montelobos Espadín Mezcal, or Koch el Mezcal Espadín Joven)
- Lewis Bag & Mallet ( or ziplock & rolling pin)
- Jigger ( or measuring spoons)
- Mixing Glass
- Bar Spoon (or long spoon/knife)
- Shaker (cup with a lid)
- Balloon Snifter
- Rocks Glass
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
The Epicure is where food and beverage entertainment meets education! We take the complicated subjects within the adult beverage world and translate them in a way that is easy to understand. You're one tasting away from becoming a connoisseur!