Event short description
Join this exciting virtual class to learn about the basics of monoprinting using the beauty of nature to create fun and bold pieces of art!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 300 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
The class will focus on the technique of gel printing which uses a soft and flexible polymer plate to create one-of-a-kind prints without a fancy press. We’ll start by practicing how to roll out paint on the plate to make solid color and textured background prints on paper.
Next we’ll have fun with fern leaves to create interesting compositions and make one-of-a-kind prints with contrasting colors. Feel free to bring your own leaves to try printing with as well! By the end of class you’ll have a stack of bright pop-art inspired nature prints ready for display and the tools and inspiration to keep creating after class.
There are so many different techniques to explore with gel printing and this class will be the stepping stone to get you started!
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Gelli Plate
- Fern Leaves
- Acrylic Paints (blue, magenta, yellow, and black)
- Brayer Texture Tools
- Pad of Paper
- Cleaning Wipes
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 21 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping within the US is included in the event cost. International shipping may be available with additional lead time and fees.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Table Covering
- Paper Towels
- Access to Video Conference Platform
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection