Paint & SipAverage rating: 4.6 Number of ratings:(50) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Channel your inner Bob Ross and add a glass of wine!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
It’s time to get creative while enjoying a delicious happy hour grazing board and award-winning Washington wine.
Each participant will enjoy a little time behind the canvas while your team connects virtually. All necessary supplies, gourmet snacks, and beverages will be delivered to each participants' doorstep prior to the event’s start time. This event is led by one of our very fun instructors who will be ready to help your team build the confidence and skills to create their abstract masterpiece.
The art lesson is technique base leaving plenty of room for each participant to involve their own personal style and personality into their piece. As the event concludes our instructor will encourage each guest to share their masterpiece with their camera for a team pic!
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Award-Winning Washington Wine
- Perfectly paired snacks for your grazing board
- Art supplies (canvas, brushes, paint)
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Domestic shipping is included in the price of the event. International shipping will include additional fees and depend on where the kit will be delivered on pricing. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection