Event short description
Hone your charcuterie board building skills in this interactive session, hosted by a Sifted Chef, where you’ll learn the fundamentals of building the perfect post quarantine party spread while sipping on a sparkling ginger cocktail.
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 250 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 30 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Cure your boredom with a better kind of board. This charcuterie-style box adds some much-needed dimension to your snack break. With imaginative pairings, you’ll explore the expansiveness of your palate.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Parmesan Cheese
- Rosemary Sea Salt Almonds
- Dried Cherries
- Toasted Ginger Syrup
- 2 Packets True Lemon Crystallized Lemon Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Not supported
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping is included in the price to within the contiguous United States. Food or live items cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Chef's alcohol pairing if you'd like to make a cocktail are a champagne, prosecco, or cava, bourbon, whiskey, vodka, or gin
- A small plate or cutting board
- A knife or fork
- Cocktail glass and ice
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Sifted is the team that reimagined the office lunch. Jess + Kimberly started Sifted 6 years ago and grew the company (completely bootstrapped) to serving millions of lunches to the world’s most culture-centric teams in 6 cities - Seattle, Austin, Denver, Nashville, Atlanta + Phoenix.
In 2019, Sifted was #187 on the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies list and the 7th fastest growing food and beverage company in the country. Over the course of 2020, the workplace changed. Moving teams from consistent in-office schedules to flexible policies. Sifted has evolved with our clients, providing opportunities for both meaningful in-person connections and virtual engagement. Sifted is LGBTQ+, Women owned and led.