Pasta MakingAverage rating: 4.0 Number of ratings:(3) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
You had me at Fettuccine Alfredo.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Join Blue Ribbon online to make homemade pasta from the comfort of your own kitchen! You provide the ingredients from our list, and we supply the entertaining instruction.
Guests will self-shop prior to the event time, and then join our Chef instructor to create a delicious bowl of fresh Fettuccine Alfredo!
- A comprehensive shopping list
- Well-designed recipes for easy recreation of the menu at a later date
- Virtual LIVE interactive cooking lesson led by one of our entertaining and talented chef instructors that results in a delicious bowl of fresh Fettuccine Alfredo!
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Pasta ingredients from your shipping list provided from Blue Ribbon
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection