Event short description
You had me at Fettuccine Alfredo.
- $42 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 20 - 100 participants.
- 1 hour
How it works
Join Blue Ribbon online to make homemade pasta from the comfort of your own kitchen! You provide the ingredients from our list, and we supply the entertaining instruction.
Guests will self-shop prior to the event time, and then join our Chef instructor to create a delicious bowl of fresh Fettuccine Alfredo!
- A comprehensive shopping list
- Well-designed recipes for easy recreation of the menu at a later date
- Virtual LIVE interactive cooking lesson led by one of our entertaining and talented chef instructors that results in a delicious bowl of fresh Fettuccine Alfredo!
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Pasta ingredients from your shipping list provided from Blue Ribbon
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Since 1995, Blue Ribbon Cooking School has been at the forefront of the Seattle food and entertaining scene, changing with the times, the trends and the needs of our clientele.
Over the years our motive has been to bring the family back to the dining room table to enjoy homemade meals together. We’ve not only accomplished our objective with the vast variety of hands-on cooking classes and events that we host but we have also expanded upon it.
After many requests we began a catering segment of our business that specializes in elegant catered events for both private and corporate clients. We have become most known for our bountiful family-style catering that is regularly shared at weddings and other events throughout the Puget Sound area.