Plant a Rainbow Succulent GardenAverage rating: 5.0 Number of ratings:(18) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Let’s play in the dirt and get crafty by planting a Rainbow Succulent Terrarium garden in a fun but therapeutic virtual plant class. Your Terrarium is a great keepsake decoration for your desk or office.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 9 days before the event.
- This event supports 6 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Your Terrarium kit will come with all the supplies you need to make your succulent garden, no other supplies are needed. Each kit also comes beautifully packaged in a gift bow with a bow. You'll learn how to keep these low maintenance succulents alive! Gardeners can use their colored Moss to create any magical landscape design they desire. There is a minimum purchase of 6 kits for a virtual class. Kits can be shipped to multiple home addresses or one address. Your Plant Party will be led by the owner, Nicole, who makes it easy for beginners with helpful information about each element of the terrarium. Nicole is fun, engaging, and makes it easy to follow, yet still allows for creativity as everyone creates their own landscape story.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Glass Vase (5 inch)
- 2 Succulents
- Activated Charcoal
- Spanish Moss
- River Rocks
- Moss: Green, Blue, Pink, Orange, Red, Purple
- “Love” engraved wooden heart
- Miniature Ladybug
- Picture Postcard to spark ideas
- Succulent Care tips flyer
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 8 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
International Shipping is available, but all international kits will ONLY receive FAKE SUCCULENTS. It's illegal to ship plants out of the US. We also do not ship into Australia due to their laws. Orders that arrive damaged will be replaced. Please verify all addresses as orders returned for insufficient address will require a 2nd shipping fee to reship and a fee for new succulents. We are not responsible for packages stolen once carrier verifies delivery. We are not responsible for any shipping delays with USPS, UPS or Fedex and will not refund orders because of carrier delays.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection