Premium Wine Tasting - The Essentials Experience1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Taste through a premium portfolio starting with two delicate and effervescent sparkling wines, a light and refreshing Chardonnay and Rosé, and 2 big and bold red wines. You and your guests will get to ask an expert team questions about wine, winemaking, the wine industry, what it is like being a female-founded business, and more.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 7 days before the event.
- This event supports 5 - 250 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Support a female-founded, canned wine brand based in San Francisco, California. Each can is 1.5 glasses of premium minimal intervention wine, packaged sustainably and ready for relaxing, whenever and wherever you are. Wines that are worthy of your relaxation ritual, should be both lusciously delicious and aligned with what you value. Now, you can indulge in a more conscious drinking experience: pleasure-forward, perfectly portioned, consciously canned wine.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 1 can of Brut Bubbles
- 1 can of Rosé Bubbles
- 1 can of Chardonnay
- 1 can of Rosé
- 1 can of Pinot Noir
- 1 can of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Not supported
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping inside the contiguous US is included in the listed cost. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. We are unable to ship to Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Utah due to alcohol shipping restrictions.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A Desk or Table space
- Wine Glass (if preferred)
- Dump Bucket for in-between wines (if preferred)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection