Event short description
Professional chef instructors will teach you how to grill a steak to perfection and treat each member of your team to a hearty dinner at home!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 300 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
60-minute expert-led and hands-on cooking demonstration. Dinner menu to include grilled prime ribeye with roasted fingerling potatoes and a port wine sauce. Ingredient kits to include all ingredients for cooking demonstration shipped/delivered to attendees. All ingredients will be enough to make one large serving.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- One 12 oz. Prime NY Strip Steak
- 1/2 Pound Fingerling Potatoes
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Thyme
- Olive Oil
- Port Wine Sauce
- 1 Shallot
- Spiceology "Oh Canada" Spice Packet
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Overnight AM Shipping inside the contiguous US included in the listed cost. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. Extra fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Grill or Cast Iron Pan
- Medium Size Pot
- Stainless Steel Pan
- Large Spoon
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Table and Lain is a pandemic built company based of the roots of everyone should know how to cook. We opened in August of 2020 and has grown from the "garage" to a 2,000 sq. ft. just outside of Chicago.
We currently offer sweet and savory virtual and in-person cooking classes as well as private events.