Puzzle Pieces Team Building Paint Party | Boston2 hour in-person event
Event short description
Making art can be a fun group activity thanks to this paint party experience in Boston! In this class, let your inner artist come out to play as you work with your team to create a cooperative masterpiece
The host will travel to your location for this event.
See Location details below for more information.
- This event supports 10 - 200 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- English, Spanish
- 2 hours
Included with purchase
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
For this event, you'll need
- To provide the venue/office for this event
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Paint The Town will come onsite to you and bring all items needed to turn your space into a fun art studio! Let us know if you're hosting at the office, a home, a park, or a restaurant.
A local artist with Paint the Town will guide you through your group project. Everyone will work on their own paintings while also contributing in a collaborative way. Your teacher will bring all the painting supplies to kick off a fun time. All you have to do is pick a venue and bring your enthusiasm!
This is an ideal class for beginners and a great way to connect with colleagues with teamwork games. Share laughs and show off your progress as you show off your new painting skills.
Each guest's canvas is one piece of a larger image. You choose a painting, and we’ll label and give everyone their piece. People won’t know what exactly they’re making, but they’ll be encouraged to add their own spin to it and collaborate with their neighboring pieces to align edges. Once everyone is finished, we’ll arrange all the puzzle piece canvases together to form a cohesive group painting!
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 12×16 inch canvas panel for each guest
- Cardboard Easel
- Acrylic paints (red, yellow, blue, white, black)
- Table covers
- Water cups
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
*The client will need to provide the venue/office for this event
Please prepare the venue ahead of time with:
- Tables (either 8x3 ft or 6x3 ft)
- Chairs for each person
- Large sink or bathroom accessible nearby
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting messy in
- Parking must be provided to the artist.
The host will travel to your location for this event. Your host will be in contact with you after booking the event to coordinate details.
The client will need to provide the venue/office for this event