Event short description
Taking care of yourself is soooo important. It’s with this undeniable fact in mind that we encourage you to relax and unwind through an experience that focuses on nothing but self-care! This soiree allows everyone to disconnect through fun and light hearted entertainment in a carefree social setting. An uber friendly host with peaceful backgrounds and a calming playlist will be your guide throughout this one-of-a-kind experience. Not only will you smile your way through self-care themed games and challenges, you’ll also play a round of bingo on a board you’ll easily construct with a pen and paper. So, sit back, put your feet up, and watch your worries melt away! Energetic music and a smidge of visual magic is added to create a cool video that you can proudly show within your organization or on social media accounts!
Your experienced host will play multiple themed games to maximize the engagement your group experiences. To create an extremely social atmosphere, team combinations will be switched throughout. The types of fun chosen will be based on the variables of your event. Some examples include:
-Oh, This Ol’ Thing?! (Accessory creation with prompts)
-Shot in the Dark (Blind artwork)
-Deep Dive (Players provide personal Q&As)
-Numbers in Disguise (Doodling deception)
**A percentage of the proceeds for this event will go to select charities
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 10 - 497 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
How it works
The ultimate goal of "Self-Care Creative Fun & Games" is to effectively connect your group through unique challenges that are entertaining and relaxing. A friendly and experienced host will lead your group through multiple rounds of fun experienced in the main Zoom room (for 65% of the time) and in breakout rooms (for the other 35%). To keep things interesting and engaging, each round sees the host lead a different form of fun that players will enjoy with a new group of teammates. Themed virtual backgrounds and calming music will be used throughout to immerse everyone in an experience they can see, hear, and feel!
You will automatically receive a FREE Highlight Reel with this event!! This incredible video is made from a quick recording where your colleagues will follow hilarious prompts to showcase the fun they had! Energetic music and a smidge of visual magic is added to create a 25 sec video that you can proudly show anyone!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Turning on one’s camera is NOT mandatory, but recommended
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Hello! We love to remotely host virtual, hybrid, and in person events that are specifically designed to comfortably connect groups through unique fun. To accomplish this goal, we enthusiastically lead games, trivia, social bingo, game shows, creative, and themed events that are designed to be entertaining and comfortable social experiences for both introverts and extroverts. For us, fun is just the vehicle. Genuine connections is the destination!
Over the past 2 years, we've enjoyed hosting for over 1,700 groups from some of the biggest and most interesting companies in the world. It would be an honor to partner with you to impress/connect your incredible people. Since we know it's impossible to predict every variable at an event, we purposefully created an event format that's as flexible as possible. All that said, let's comfortably connect your group through fun!