Event short descriptionHosted by Jerry Givens
In this workshop, Jerry introduces a new way of looking at your mind where YOU become the leader of your mind, instead of being pulled and pushed by the reactivity and desires of your consciousness. You’ll learn that even when you’re less skillful, you’re still a good person. You will also become aware of an aspect of your consciousness that isn’t affected by the trials and tribulations of life and learn to identify more with that Self. All of this awareness will help you to show up better for yourself, your coworkers, friends and family, and your career.
Attendees will learn:
- A new paradigm to empathetically care for your psycho-emotional state and be led by a higher perspective, based on the Internal Family Systems model of therapy
- Mindfulness tools to help you better identify with the higher state of perspective
- A compassionate and motivating mindset for self-accountability
- How to use this paradigm to hold greater empathy and understanding for others
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 1 - 99 participants.
Group participation level
- Low - Guests can sit back and watch this event.
- 1 hour
How it works
In this presentation, Jerry will present a compassionate paradigm for greater Self-accountability. This session also includes a short mindfulness meditation practice and time for Q&A. Jerry can provide the virtual meeting link for groups of up to 99 participants. For groups of 100+, the client will need to provide the meeting link and cost per group is subject to change.
*Add a recording of your session for an additional $25 - Recordings are a great way to include folks who can't join the live event (for internal use only) - The edited recording will be delivered to you within two business days of the event - If you'd like your session recorded, you must notify us at least two days prior to your event
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Participants should bring an open and curious mind
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Jerry Givens is a Yoga & Meditation Educator, Life Coach, and Author who is passionate about wellness, mindfulness, and healing. As a renowned corporate wellness speaker, Jerry has worked with dozens of organizations, including leading tech companies and law firms. Through his work, he’s been able to bring yoga and mindfulness concepts to thousands of people in a way that they can understand and integrate.
Jerry is the founder of Jerry Givens Yoga & Wellness and his clients include Uber, Microsoft, TaskRabbit, Pfizer, and more. He is the author of the popular book Essential Pranayama: Breathing Techniques for Balance, Healing, and Peace (2020). He is also a lead trainer and facilitator for Yoga Mindset Coaching, bridging the understandings of Classical Yoga and modern psychology.