Event short description
One year has passed since the seven dwarves helped Snow White defeat the evil queen, and now they’ve retired to a quiet cottage deep in the forest. But happily ever after is never that easy, and evil is rising once again!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 3 - 30 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
How it works
There will be a game proxy physically in the room live streaming video to your team. You will need to work together to escape! In addition to the live video, you will receive a link to a unique website for your room with close-up images from within the room to help find a way out.
Each game Accommodates 3-30 players. Groups with more than 10 players will break up into teams.
One year has passed since the seven dwarves helped Snow White defeat the evil queen, and now they’ve retired to a quiet cottage deep in the forest. But happily ever after is never that easy, and evil is rising once again! The evil queen’s followers plan to use the poison apple to bring about her malevolent return.
Snow White has tasked you to destroy the devious fruit once and for all, and rumor has it that the only way to rid the world of its evil is to cast it into the very center of the earth. Now it falls to you to save the day. Answer the call, hoist your pickaxe, and prepare to dig deeper than ever before to defeat the evil queen!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
- Same location
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- This game will be played from your home via an internet connection. You must have high-speed internet.
- You will be guiding your in-room proxy via voice commands, and you will see what they see.
- You will need a computer or smart device with access to Zoom. Please download Zoom in advance
- We recommend that you use one device for zoom, and one device to follow along on our website.
- Make sure you have a pen and paper with you - it’ll help!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Improbable Escapes is an award-winning escape room and immersive theatre company. As the creators of one of the first interactive and theatrical escape rooms, Improbable Escapes has created a variety of experiences that are great for any audience.
With 6+ years of business and creating 50+ escape rooms under their belt, Improbable Escapes has become the “go-to” fun thing to do online and in their home city Kingston, ON.
A huge focus for Improbable Escapes, is their involvement in museums and historic sites. Starting off as a passion project, Improbable Escapes first started by creating an escape room experience at Fort Henry National Historic Site. Since, they’ve had games in partnership with St.Lawrence Parks Commission, Parks Canada, Canadian Forces, Department of National Defense, and more.
Improbable Escapes was awarded the Escape Authority’s 2020 Best Remote Play International Award (Silver), Room Escape Artist’s 2020 Golden Lock Award, and EscapeTheRoomer’s 2020 Best Overall “Remote Escape” of the Year.
Currently, Improbable Escapes has two brick and mortar escape room locations, a board game shop and a board game cafe.