Sherlock Holmes: The Grand Debut Virtual Escape GameAverage rating: 4.6 Number of ratings:(22) 1 hour 30 minute virtual event
Event short description
There's been a murder at Chapel Gate Manor and it's down to you to solve the case. The date is 1921 and you're an 18-year-old Sherlock Holmes embarking on a maiden investigation. Working alongside your esteemed colleagues, you will need to make your way around the manor in order to find clues, meet suspects and inspect each room whilst completing tasks along the way. This hosted murder mystery experience is designed to encourage teamwork, communication and boost morale with a range of different puzzles to suit all skill sets and aptitudes. Elementary? I think not.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 20 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Players join the call and are greeted by our experienced, professional host. Our hosts explain the format, the storyline, dos and don’ts. Their comedic style ensures everyone’s laughing, engaged and excited for the game ahead. All players are then split into teams via a Breakout Room. Once briefed and ready to go the Games Master will provide access to Chapel Gate Manor. This via a secure browser (not an app, so there’s nothing to download). Teams work through a range of different puzzles - visual, logic, mathematical - covering every skill set. Once every team concludes their mission, it’s time to head back to the main lobby and reveal which team came in at the top spot.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom.
- For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
- You'll also need access to an internet browser (we don't recommend using Internet Explorer).
- The game URL will be shared with you prior to the event, just in case this needs whitelisting by your IT team.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection