Event short description
Everyone loves music… now you can prove who belongs in the Hall of Fame. Song Showdown will test your music knowledge while you battle it out over an assortment of musical soundbites. Can you name the tune? The artist? Maybe even the next lyrics of a song?
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 2 - 20 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Our professional hosts guide you and your team through a fully themed song based trivia game.
Here’s how it works:
- Host admits attendees into the Zoom waiting room at game time
- Your host will provide instructions on the game & how everything works
- They will break the group into randomized teams using the breakout room function on Zoom
- Each team will record their answers on an easy-to-use online answer sheet the host provides
- The host will read questions & send teams to breakout rooms to submit their answers
- Host will tally points between rounds & revel current leaderboard
- Final Round crowns the winning team!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A Computer/Laptop
- Ability to join Zoom
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection