Event short description
Pop. Fizz. Drink. Nothing says celebrate like a sparkling champagne cocktail. Whether you are celebrating a team success, retirement, or birthday this cocktail class and happy hour is the perfect way to celebrate!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 5 days before the event.
- This event supports 8 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 45 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
In this class you'll learn how to make two delicious and festive champagne cocktails. Your kit will include quality ingredients and bar tools to make a Spiced Cranberry Spritz and a Lemon Lavender Gin Fizz. Your live instructor will guide you through making the drinks while facilitating an engaging happy hour experience.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
2 Bottles of Syrup
Champagne Split Bottle
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
We are unable to ship cocktail kits to PO Boxes, we can ship non-alcoholic mocktail kits to these addresses.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
2 Cocktail Glasses
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection