Event short description
During this interactive workshop, you will will learn the pottery basics, and with step-by-step instructions, you will build two different pieces of décor to decorate the table during spooky season!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 6 - 300 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Pottery with a Purpose clay experiences, encourage you to share the joy of creativity and stress relief alongside coworkers with a team pottery workshop. During this special fall class, your expert host will teach you to mold a pumpkin using our premium air dry clay. After creating your pumpkin, you’ll learn how to make a pinch pot candle holder to display the included tealight candle. No experience or kiln needed! P.S. During this class, you will also get to know your teammates with some spooky season and pottery trivia!
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
This Kit Contains:
- Premium Air Dry Clay
- U.S. Made Pottery Toolset
- Tea Light Candle (vegan)
- White, Black, Green, Yellow and Red Non-Toxic Paint
- Paint Brush (vegan)
- Step-by-step Instruction Booklet to craft with your leftover clay after the workshop
*All packaging and materials are eco-friendly, and 5% of profits benefit mental health initiatives
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 12 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
US shipping is included in the cost. We cannot ship to PO boxes. International shipping is available at an additional cost that covers shipping and import duties.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Towel (to wipe tools, your hands)
- Small dish of water
- Flat surface to work on
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Our story began when founder + DIY expert Sam Hoff reached a mental breaking point in the midst of the corporate rat race… and decided to do something about it. Now, we curate + deliver the equivalent of a hands-on, tech-free “pause” button straight to your doorstep. Plus, we give back a portion of our profits to a mental wellness non-profit or initiative - which means you play a role in creating a better world for us all.